SSK Business Services pays close attention to protecting the personal data of our clients. We collect personal data in strict accordance with the GDPR and other data protection and data privacy laws and use it for the sole purpose of operating more effectively and providing the best possible service.
1. What We Understand as Personal Data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.What Kind of Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Contact Information: first name, last name, email address, phone number.
- Device and browser data: IP address, operating system version, device type, browser type, system and performance information.
- Information about visited web pages and their URL addresses.
- Information about your location at country and city level.
Ways of Collecting Information:
Such information may be collected directly by us (through contact forms) or with the help of third parties (analytics providers like Google Analytics, Statcounter, Yandex Metrika, etc.), advertising networks (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, etc.), and search engines.
Purposes of Using the Collected Information:
- Improving our services, e.g. by providing extra features and content.
- Personalizing content and information for our clients.
- Monitoring trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
- Making our services more convenient for our clients.
- Communicating with our clients, including responses to requests for assistance.
In addition, cookies allow serving personalized content (including, but not limited to Google Ads) based on browsing history. Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but this option can be disabled via your browser’s settings.
3. Information Sharing
SSK Business Services does not share or distribute any information or documents about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
4. Data Safety and Protection
Our website has advanced industry-standard security measures to prevent data loss, misuse, or alteration. The majority of SSK Business Services’s personnel have no access to the personal data we collect. The data is available exclusively to SSK Business Services’s managers in charge of client communications.
5. Data Protection Rights According to GDPR (EU Users Only)
As of May 25, 2018, the privacy of our EU-based clients is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a data collector, we have amended our policies to comply with the GDPR regarding the collection, processing, and storage of personal data.
Data subjects have the right to request the full extent of their personal data that has been collected, processed, and stored by SSK Business Services, free of charge.
SSK Business Services does not collect, process, or store personal data without the subject’s prior consent. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Data subjects have the right to request SSK Business Services to stop processing their personal information and/or delete it from the database.
Data subjects have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from SSK Business Services. SSK Business Services will provide an easily accessible way of opting out every time such a communication is made.